Roller Coaster
Last few days my mood just like a roller coaster. I've got enormously glad, satisfied, relief with some seasoning of frustrating mental condition. I'm glad because I've bought a new modem. Satisfied because my national exam score isn't too bad, still can be tolerated. Relief because my responsibility for the search of ustadz was accomplished. And also I could participate in ODOJ (One Day One Juz), I've been read 18 juz so far.
Frustrating moment? I'm in really terrible financial condition right now. I want to buy road bike, dekstop pc, laptop, and many more. I was trying to hold my desire to buy some irritating useless stuff. But in many occasion I had to spend it or I won't survive. Sigh. I couldn't think well. I'm in a free condition despite preparing for the Ramadhan agenda.
But it's been so boring. I really want to work. At least I can get some money. Paying the internet connection is my main priority recently.
I can't believe just because my financial condition getting like this, it affecting so much aspect in my life. Physically and mentally.
Well... Then I search what money means. Googling for some quotes. Brainyquotes.com
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_money.html#8A8iomGlR0jJAL8B.99
2:50 PM
|
Label:
Artikel,
Bahasa Inggris,
Opini
|
Popular Posts
-
Yo.. Long time no see. Ini postingan pertama di tahun 2015. Yeay! Congrats, Man! Baiklah mungkin itu bukan suatu cara yang baik untuk menyel...
-
Mendidik Siswa Berbudi Luhur Belakangan ini tren budaya asing semakin menjadi-jadi di Indonesia. Semua golongan menyadari...
-
Baru saja selesai membaca sebuah buku yang menarik. By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept. Di Tepi Sungai Piedra Aku Duduk dan Menangis, k...
-
Impian. Suatu hal yang dapat menjadi pisau bermata dua. Jika tidak tercapai akan sakit sekali. Tetapi akan terasa sangat menyenangkan keti...
-
Yea daripada blog ini semakin menganggur lebih baik diisi sekarang lah walupun hanya sekedar sampah. Iya, sampah. Maksudnya isinya tidak beg...



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar