Early February
Yo. This time early February, I wanna share about my recent life. I just visited my high school teacher and I learned a lot in our conversation. Yeah, it's not about a light thing to discuss, but I really enjoy it. We talked about how the history that we've learn were not all absolutely true. About how the dogma of some religions were not to be truly trusted yet. It has many motivational message though. But now I feel really grateful because I ever had that talk. One thing to remember that, we need to be positive and focus on what we dream about. And also never give up about it. Haha.
Go on another day, I just think about what kind of resolution that I'll make this year. I'm nearly 20 now and I think I shall take more responsibility upon my life. I want to be a person who people can depend on. I want them to trust me. I want to make them happy. Especially for those who I labeled as special. I won't mention who are they, but I know they already realize that I treasure them. And so the world taste more different. It's changing every time. Sometimes it's sour, sometimes it's really sweet. But what can I do just taste it, and try to handle the taste and not get driven too far into it. I just realize that 'control' is the main term of 'grown up'. I have to take control of every emotions that lies inside of me. That love, anger, sadness... Just keep it myself til' I can find someone that I can really trust. But in fact, it's really hard to put my trust in someone. They're just human. The one who I trust the most is only God.
I also met a friend who study far from home. He really got some guts about his life. He just already learned how really the world is. The world which the vice and the virtue live together in harmony. He always has story to share, a words to cheer up their friends who nearly lose hope of life. He just never give up. And also, know where he stands. He knows where his place, and knowing the consequences of what he has done. He truly aware of it. And you know what? What just cross my mind...is that I should know where I will stand in the current term, and aware that things will not be like what I expected..if I'm not starting to change..from now on.
By the way, I also got my own stories. Beach camp, SEF, vacation, but I don't think I will share that for now. I'll keep it for later. Haha. So, just follow your curiosity here.
2:01 AM
|
Label:
Artikel,
Bahasa Inggris,
Opini,
Slice of Life
|
Popular Posts
-
Yo.. Long time no see. Ini postingan pertama di tahun 2015. Yeay! Congrats, Man! Baiklah mungkin itu bukan suatu cara yang baik untuk menyel...
-
Mendidik Siswa Berbudi Luhur Belakangan ini tren budaya asing semakin menjadi-jadi di Indonesia. Semua golongan menyadari...
-
Baru saja selesai membaca sebuah buku yang menarik. By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept. Di Tepi Sungai Piedra Aku Duduk dan Menangis, k...
-
Impian. Suatu hal yang dapat menjadi pisau bermata dua. Jika tidak tercapai akan sakit sekali. Tetapi akan terasa sangat menyenangkan keti...
-
Yea daripada blog ini semakin menganggur lebih baik diisi sekarang lah walupun hanya sekedar sampah. Iya, sampah. Maksudnya isinya tidak beg...



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar