Rrrreading

Well 2017 is not going so well for me. I recently literally running away from something that I should have done in January. Or even in December last year. I actually regret why I am not doing what I have to do as soon as possible. Because everytime I procastinate something bad always happen. The bad things come in the form of 'not doing anything'. Now I hate myself. But well, it happened and I should move on from it.

I've got many resolutions this year. One of it is reading books. Well, this reading resolution is still working till now :D At least I want to read 1 or 2 books every month. Retrieving my childhood hobby of reading, when I could finish a 400 pages of novel in 2 days. Haha. The first thought was reading 100 books in this year. But after January, I just realize that the time is not friendly enough and strangling me. Or you could say I can't move on from dota 2 and read(sad).

My dreams to build terrarium or my own eden garden is not fading away. I want to chase it back.

That's all



PS: I have fulfilled on of my resolution by reaching 3k MMR in DoTA 2. Still long way to go~

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

rohmanbimoseno. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Popular Posts